Electrical Services in Laguna Niguel
Full-Service Electricians Throughout Southern California
Safeway Electric is Laguna Niguel’s #1 choice for rapid and meticulous electrical services. We proudly offer a full range of services to residential, commercial, and institutional properties throughout Southern California and are available 24/7 for all your electrical repair, maintenance, or construction needs.
We are a local company, and understand the electrical needs of homes and businesses in Laguna Niguel, and with over 50,000 projects under our belts, our electricians have seen—and solved—it all.
For exceptional electric services, look no further. Call our team today at (909) 766-9030.
Honest Electrical Repairs
At Safeway Electric, we know how frustrating electrical failures can be; often, leaving you fumbling in the dark. The best way to ensure you don’t have any frustrating, and costly, electrical failures in the first place is to catch small problems right away and have a professional fix them.
6 signs you need electrical repairs:
- Flickering lights: If your light bulbs are burning out quickly or flickering often, it might signal a bad main neutral connection or problems with the fixture itself.
- Multiple blown fuses: A blown fuse every once in a while, shouldn’t be a cause for concern, but if you are experiencing recurring blowout, it could mean your panel is no longer functioning well or there is an exposed wire somewhere in your system.
- Shocking appliances: No one loves getting shocked, and if you continue to get shocked by your appliances, it could signify that these features aren’t grounded properly.
- Non-functioning outlets or switches: If you discover an outlet or switch isn’t working, you might be dealing with a faulty or broken wire.
- Buzzing noises: Hearing a buzzing noise coming from your electrical devices could mean you have loose wiring in your circuit box.
- Sparks: Sparking or arking is a sign that there are exposed wires in your system causing excess heat.
No matter the electrical repair needed, Safeway Electric can help. Our skilled technicians have over 30 years of experience and are ready to get your home or business back to normal in no time.
Safeway Electric Goes Above and Beyond
Our licensed and insured electricians happily exceed our customers’ expectations every day by providing next-level customer service on top of our stellar workmanship. See what past customers have to say about our electrical and solar services here.
We proudly go above and beyond for our customers and work hard to ensure that every electrical project we do is completed correctly, on time, and under budget. Trust our experienced professionals to provide answers to your next electrical question.