Redlands Commercial Electrical Services
Electrical Contractors in the Redlands & Throughout Southern California
An increasing number of businesses now operate 24 hours a day, which means they require an electrician who is available to repair and maintain their sophisticated electrical systems around the clock. At Safeway Electric, we are available 24/7 for all your electrical maintenance, construction, and design needs throughout Southern California. Since 1980, our locally-owned company has successfully accomplished over 50,000 commercial and institutional electrical jobs—so you know that we bring considerable experience to the table.
Whether you need simple repairs or complex installations, as well as infrared testing, we have the skilled, trained professionals who specialize in commercial electrical needs, which means your problems are fixed correctly and according to commercial safety codes. We pride ourselves on our commitment to you by making sure your electrical project is completed according to your vision, budget, and timeline.
Contact Safeway Electric Today
From small projects to large, Safeway Electric takes pride in providing our neighbors with exceptional electric services. Our mission is to offer high-quality work every time, complete projects on-time and under budget, and provide exceptional emergency services 24 hours a day. Our Redlands commercial electricians are professional and dedicated to the safety and happiness of our customers.
5 Signs You Need An Electrical Contractor
1. Power bricks attached to power bricks - If you're even tempted to connect a power brick to another, then contact our Redlands electrical contractor pronto. This is one of the biggest fire hazards and could put you, your business and your customers at risk.
2. Flickering lights - If your electrical grid is spread too thin, it might be hard to notice if you don't know the signs. Flickering lights are one of the telltale signs of needing electrical panel upgrade so give us a call.
3. You have a fuse box - Fuse boxes were deemed unsafe compared to circuit breakers decades ago. If your business still has a fuse box then contact our Redlands electrical contractor for an electrical panel upgrade.
4. Electrical outlets that are warm to the touch - If your outlet's wiring wasn't done properly the first time then it could get hot. Even if your electrical outlet is moderately warm to the touch then it's a good sign you could use our rewiring service.
5. Buzzing - Yes, electricity does a ton of miraculous things, but it's supposed to do so quietly. If the buzzing is coming from an electrical appliance then contact the manufacturer. But if it's coming from your lights then give us a call.
Give us a call at (909) 766-9030 or contact us online today to schedule a service! We provide free estimates on the phone or in-person. We proudly serve the Inland Empire, Orange County, and Los Angeles.